-
Re: Reserved #2
Janus’s tongue stuck out a bit at the boop. It had a dent in the middle, like a snake’s tongue. Oh, how lucky I am... He caressed Remus’s cheek. I ...
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile was surprised at how nice that felt. Oh, that made him just absolutely melt in Remy’s arms.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(...I have a feeling that at least half the fandom disagrees with that.) Janus chuckled and smiled. I know, and so are you~ Good morning, my duke.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Oh you poor thing-) Janus paused for a moment. However, he could detect lies, and knew what Remus was doing. Ever so sarcastically, he said, Oh wow, such a weird ...
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile whined, his face as red as a tomato.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile whined, hiding his face in Remy’s chest. “Quietttt-!!”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile blushed brightly. “Oh- w-well, um-“
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Remy! Well, it is lovely to meet you. I’m Dr. Emile Picani, do you how do?”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile smiled. “...I, um, don’t believe I caught your name..?”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Awe... th-thanks..!”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Logan smiled softly. Not too much, alright darling? Surprisingly, it was only the snoring that Janus was bothered by, and only slightly since he was used to it. Due to ...
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile blushed. “O-Oh- you think so..?”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“It’s okay... you helped more than you think. Trust me.” Emile finally gave a soft smile.
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
“...Sure, I guess..?”
Dec 8, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile calmed down slightly faster this time. “...Th...Thank you...”
Dec 8, 2020
