-
Re: Reserved #3
{Ah... I felt that. Yeah, I keep wishing I was the version of myself from my self-insert AU. But that’s besides the point. The point is, I understand.}
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
This went on for a while.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Hm? Wdym? Like, in the rp?}
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile snatched that too, giggling.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Hey, I’m sure it wasn’t your fault! Your boyfriend doesn’t know what he’s missing out on.}
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Ohhhh jeez... that’s awful. I am so sorry. I’ve never been in a relationship, but I understand that it probably hurts.}
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{You wanna talk about it?}
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile blushed, and took it, turning it against Remy.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{I’m good, but are you okay? You’re stuttering...}
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Sorry} “Great! Now go for it.” Patton smiled. Emile froze. Oh god. Virgil was gonna notice he’d been listening! And what then? What could he do?
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
That’s fair... I guess what I’m trying to say is thank you. For being mine. I’m so glad you love me.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile smiled. It felt satisfying to have the tables turned.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile giggled. “You’re pretty...”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile shyly smiled back.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus blushed. Awe, Remus... you’ve always treated me like I was something good, even when everyone else thought I was evil... it means the absolute world to me, you mean ...
Dec 9, 2020
