-
Re: Eagle Height
Sol took in a deep breath of the crisp air. For once, he was relaxed. Finally at peace again.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile exhaled. “It’s fine... just glad you’re okay.”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“O-Okay..!”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Emile paused. “...Um... I-I’m... im not really sure...”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Remy-! Are you okay..? You scared me...”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile exhaled and just sat there nervously.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Aight bet} Patton sighed as he watched. Virgil getting together with someone else was honestly heartbreaking.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile checked his pulse just cuz he was that nervous.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Hnggggh idk you choose}
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“...Huh?”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Living the dream- well, not really living, but still} Emile just kind of le panicked
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“...I-I... I like you too...”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Only the sparkliest for you :!: } Emile tried shaking him awake.
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Good I got your casket ready} Emile yelped. “R-Remy-?!”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Emile stayed silent. He didn’t think Virgil would believe that he liked him back.
Dec 9, 2020
