User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “You’re fine.” Emile blinked. Oh wow. This was the comfiest bed he’d ever laid on.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “Yeah... I can see why. Forests are always calming. Back home, the dreamscape was kind of like this, except it was always night, with blues instead of greens and stars ...

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile smiled slightly. The room made him feel comfy. And a bit drowsy.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile looked around. There was a strong smell of coffee.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Oh? That sounds good to me.”

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus nodded. “Mhm... haven’t slept that well in a while, actually.”

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “I dunno... I have no idea where to go now, I don’t even know if the imagination is still there...”

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile held onto Remy the entire time. He was still a bit shaken up.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile took shaky breaths, nodding. He got up, still clinging to Remy.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile’s breathing hitched. Was this like the split? Where everything he loved was taken away from him? Everything splitting apart- breathing getting faster- everything, gone, gone, gone-

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “H-Huh..? Why is everything moving around??”

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Oh sure, how come?}

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    Emile smiled back.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile sat there with Remy for a while.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “I’m okay. At least I think so.”

    Dec 9, 2020


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein