User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Mm... we could get up, I guess.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh? That’s... that’s really nice to hear, actually.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ah... that explains it, then.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Huh... I didn't even think Virgil would want anything to do with the wedding. But yeah, okay.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I see... and we figured out everyone else's roles in the wedding, right?

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus chuckles and smiles. Oh~? And when will I find out what this is?

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I'm honestly fine with whatever. I'll just go with what works best for Roman.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh wow, seriously? That's great! I can't wait to see it.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    "Oh wow... are you a mind reader or something..?"

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I meant like- I knew we'd get to say it soon. I didn't know it was specifically on Sunday, that was really just a poor choice of words on my ...

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile clung to Remy, eventually falling asleep.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile was really touch starved so he just snuggled into Remy.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I know... words can't describe how excited I am.

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    Sol blinked, looking around in shock. "Th...This is exactly what it looks like..! How did you-"

    Dec 9, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile sighed contently and smiled, curling up.

    Dec 9, 2020


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland