User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • YWS Olympics 2021 Re: Event 2: Finish the Story

    I decided to go with prompt #4! Trigger warning for implied fire and death. Word count: 691 Maeve was a lone creature, wandering the local ruins in the year 4647. ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Alright! Is there anything else to clear up?

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    That sounds cool, but maybe a bit op in my opinion- /nm Maybe like… super strength/immortality?

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Ehhhh, I meant like really sad scenes, like major character death (and they don’t get revived) or amnesia, stuff like that. But as long as it’ll end ok, I’m ok ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    No worries, I don’t use those words! For me, I don’t really have any big triggers, but I’d like to stay away from heavy angst, UNLESS I know that it’ll ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Roman smiled, and took Virgil’s hand, leading him onto the dance floor. He placed his free hand on the other’s waist, and began to dance with him.

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    :0!! Dove, my belove(d) Alrighty, what else do we need to get cleared up? Like, do you have any triggers?

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Alright} Roman smiled softly to himself as he wandered the ballroom. It was the annual masquerade ball, and he loved it. All the lively people, talking and enjoying themselves. Then, ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Alright, anything else to clear up?}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Well, I could take Roman for that! And fair enough, let’s go with Prinxiety then}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Ehhhhhh- idk how I feel about this one-} {I was thinking tho, Roceit w/ Roman holding a masquerade ball? And Janus is his biggest rival, but Roman doesn’t know that ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Oooh do share-}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Uhhhh have any new prompt ideas?}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Good /j} {Alright anyways- what now?}

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Wait a minute I thought you were American too-} {OH GOD ARE YOU A BRITISH “PERSON” /j}

    Aug 2, 2021


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov