-
Re: Reserved #2
Logan turned to look at who was speaking, and his eyes went wide when he saw Violence. ...You... Hey, hey, it's okay, he only wants to talk. And don't worry, ...
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Yup *acts like I know what I'm doing*}
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Well okayyyy then-}
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Okay... come with us. Andrea, Cameron and Violence sink down to where Logan and Patton are. (Thanks :))
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Oh wow- um- you good bro-}
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Hm. Andrea turns to Cameron. Do we let him in..? (1. Omg that was so sweet-🥺 2. Oh man, those pronouns made me feel... something. Thanks!)
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Ah, but are you lying? Are you gonna hurt him? Be honest, cuz I have an arm cannon to use if necessary. (Hey, Cam? This is unrelated, but I want ...
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
He left a while back. We’re pretty sure he’s nonexistent now too. Sorry we can’t help you, but can you please send us on our way?
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
Sol shrugged. “Probably if he thought one of us was a traitor or something.”
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Patt oblivious
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“...M’kay...” Patton no-
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“....Y’sure about that?”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Patton glanced back at Virgil. “...You okay there, bud?”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“...O-Oh- okay..!”
Dec 9, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Patton trembled. “Okayheisimsorry!! But he looked so sad and lonely! And he wasn’t going to hurt us, I swear! He just needed someone to comfort him...”
Dec 9, 2020
