User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile giggled quietly. “So are you...”

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Like before, Emile melted at the touch. He blinked softly, smiling at Remy.

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile was about to fall asleep again.

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {They were at the house. Remy was taking care of Emile after he was attacked. I was thinking this would be a couple weeks later tho, so Emile can move ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Alright, who should we switch over to? Maybe Remy and Emile could run into Patton and Janus?}

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “Yeah... yeah, that’s good to know.” Sol did have a bit of power himself.

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Should we just- skip over to someone else?}

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus blushed more. O-Oh- well- alright then- (I had an idea- you like romance, right? Well, hear me out on this one... Sir Thomathy (the knight from Playing a game ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh whoops haha, I thought Remus had already put on the dress-) ...Th- the- smell, isn’t the best, but- you look- absolutely stunning- Janus is a stuttering, blushing mess.

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Well I mean, the other stuff could be me, considering how I do also like hurt/comfort.) Shh, mines a surprise for another time- Janus gasps softly, his face going red. ...

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile lay with him until he woke up.

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Yeah, Andrea and I like fluff a bit more tbh) Oh wow, I didn’t consider that... I’m sure you’d look gorgeous..!

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Emile sighed and just lay there. Was this just a thing or?

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “...Rem?”

    Dec 10, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Aw, thank you! It took me almost a week! Roman is filled with pride and excitement.

    Dec 10, 2020


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory