-
Re: Reserved #1
{lol}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Emile gestured towards the warehouse. "We can grab some good loot in here. C'mon," he spoke quietly. Janus heard something, and his head shot up.
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Don't think about it too much, sunshine, you'll see it on our big day. (So is that a yes? Also, I really feel like we should give him a name. ...
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
&/)@73!.8..?@8/)3!:9-)hsisgakishwlqua8/$2@ih@)&&kjj$jwha
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{What now}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“That’s good!”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Good! How about you?”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
Sol’s eyes widened. “Just like Deceit..!” Deceit was a fellow side from back home. He paused at RedBear’s comment on his horns, and sighed. “...I wasn’t even like this until ...
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{K I’m good}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Sure, just gimme a second, I need to finish up some stuff}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
“I mean... kind of..? I still don’t know you too well yet. It’s natural to be cautious.”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
{Sure!} Emile was out on a supply run. He eventually came upon a tall warehouse. Whoa... this would be the perfect place to get some loot! He walked inside. He ...
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile chuckled.
Dec 10, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Emile smiled. “We aren’t doing this again.”
Dec 10, 2020
