User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Luther was surprised at the amount of passion, considering Critic had been so flustered before. But he closed his eyes and kissed back. Emile gave a soft squeak of delight. ...

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Wow... maybe you should find a different troop? It might not be the safest thing to stay in that one.}

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus crept out to take care of it. Emile heard something. He froze.

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Luther blushes more. He pulls Critic a bit closer by his scarf-thing. Gladly...

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Luther’s eyes seem to sparkle. Training someone else? I’d love to!!

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    You’re fine! And, well, if you’d like to be, I’d be all for it, heh... Luther smiles. He’s very good at hiding his gay panic.

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Hey hey, it’s okay! It’s okay. Sit down, breathe. You’re doing great. Luther just kind of stands there, waiting.

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Really..? Luther blushed even more. ...Wow... heh, I never thought you’d ever catch feelings for someone like me... I think you’re really handsome, too, I like you too...

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Luther blushed slightly. He smirked. Oh~? Is that so? Well, thank you.

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Luther raises a brow and chuckles. Im just fine, thank you. So, was there something you wanted to talk to me about or?

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile gives Critic a thumbs up. Luther glances at Critic. Ah, hello, Critic! How are you today?

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well, I’d just straight up tell him! Tell him that you really like him. It’s okay if you want to take your time, if you don’t feel comfortable doing so ...

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    🎶You swoon, you sigh, why deny it, oh-oh!🎶 ...Sorry, had to throw a Hercules reference in there. But still! Don’t deny it, just accept it! I’m a couple’s therapist, Critic, ...

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile giggles. Well, I didn’t think I’d see this day! Look at you, all rosey quartz... He chuckles at his own joke.

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {I thought it was yours?}

    Dec 11, 2020


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe