-
Re: Eagle Height
Sol nodded. “Probably so, considering you’re not a side or a figment. What’s it like?”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
Sol snorted. “Yeah, I guess...”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Yess-} {Kinda excited tbh because Emile and Virgil’s birthdays are next week and Emile’s my comfort character}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“It’s okay! I’m fine now!”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Do it do it do it that would be so cute-}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“Oh-! I’m okay..!”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Yeah}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
Sol shook his head. “Aw jeez... the mindscape is basically Thomas’s mind. Me, along with some others, are aspects of his personality, known as sides. The imagination is apart of ...
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{So my theatre performance for this fall premieres tonight and I’m excited but also kinda nervous tbh}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Yup}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
Sol glanced over at Lilith. He chuckled at her surprised expression. “You good there, Lilith?”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Luther panted. ...Yeah... you’re an excellent kisser, y’know.
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Ah, that makes sense. My troop just has some of the girl’s moms as the leaders, they’re nice but the main one is kinda strict}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{...Ah. Well, maybe try getting a new leader..? Idk-}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
Sol looked at the flame. “I see what you’re trying to say, but it’s not some spiritual thing. It’s literal. In the mindscape, there’s a light imagination and a dark ...
Dec 11, 2020
