-
Re: Reserved #2
Hmm... alright. Just don’t tell Logan about this... this is Patton’s wedding outfit, and he wants me to keep it a surprise for Logan.
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{k}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Wait but Patton left-}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
Patton carefully knocked on the door. But he then chickened out, and fled. However, he left a rose outside Virgil’s door.
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Ah okay} A couple days later, and Patton was standing outside Virgil’s door. He was gonna tell him how he felt.
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{But they’re already together??}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{Well that sucks cuz I have no idea what I’m doing-}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Roman glanced up at Virgil. Oh-! Hello, my love! I’m just making something for Patton that he requested.
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
{What now}
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
We shall. And they continued to train.
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“It’s like I said, nothings wrong!”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“Yup!” The yelling wasn’t what Patton was upset about. It was Virgil getting together with Emile.
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Luther smiled. I’d be down for that. (Adorable adorable adorable- how are they so fricken cute together- )
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
“...I see. I understand how you feel, yknow.”
Dec 11, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #3
“There’s no need to feel bad, you were just upset is all. I get it!”
Dec 11, 2020
