User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “No, not really. There are figments of the imagination, yes, but they don’t make up who Thomas is as a person. That’s what us sides are for.”

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman smiles at Virgil, then looks back at the outfit. Ohhh, we gotta go show Patton!!

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Currently dying at how the “AAAAAAAAAAAA” left the message box-}

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I know, right?? And when we combine our talents, we can do beautiful things together!

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Aww, thank you, darling!! Roman was practically buzzing with excitement.

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman smiled back. I could say the same for you, my dear. After a moment or two... ...Annnd done!

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {THIS IS H U G E AAAAAAAA}

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {OMG AAAAAAAAA CONGRATS GIRLIE!!!! ACK OMG OMG OMG YOU GOT NOTICEDDDDD}

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {WAIT WHAT?! WHAT WRITING THING???}

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh- huh, looks like I am! Heh, guess that’s what happens when you get all excited, huh?

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman blushes and giggles. Aw, thank you! All the energy causes Roman to work faster and put more love into the project.

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Ooooh, hold on, you’re onto something..! Roman proceeds to undo some of the stuff and go with what Virgil is saying. His creativity is running wild. This, of course, gives ...

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {1. Yes 2. Oh! I have an orange side oc I made with a friend, I could just genderbend him!}

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, you’re fine! Patton just asked for it earlier, so I’m deciding to get it done early. This isn’t a corset, but it sure looks like one, huh? It’s actually ...

    Dec 11, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Alright} Patton was up in his room.

    Dec 11, 2020


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune