User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    Oh yay! Now: we need to decide on characters. Do you plan on using a preexisting oc, or making a new one? I’m thinking about doing the latter.

    Aug 4, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    {Sorry for the late response!!} Prysm paused for a moment. “Eh, usually just either stay at home or go around town. I’m in the city a lot, it’s a nice ...

    Aug 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    Hm… what about an apocalypse, where character A is reunited with character B, their biggest rival from before it all started?

    Aug 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    Oh got it! Hope you enjoyed your vacation, I’m still on mine ^-^ Soooo, got any roleplay ideas?

    Aug 4, 2021
  • YWS Olympics 2021 Re: Team Chaos

    Thank you, thank you *bows* honestly really proud of that story-

    Aug 3, 2021
  • YWS Olympics 2021 Re: Event 2: Finish the Story RESULTS

    Ayyy thank you!!

    Aug 3, 2021
  • YWS Olympics 2021 Re: DT - Event 2: Finish the Story

    Alrighty, thank you!

    Aug 3, 2021
  • YWS Olympics 2021 Re: DT - Event 2: Finish the Story

    Are there gonna be some sort of winners?

    Aug 3, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    Prysm laughed at Dove’s struggle. “Oh, believe me, I COMPLETELY understand. And I’m Prysm.” It didn’t worry about their identity being revealed, because it usually went by their villain name

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    Prysm shrugged. “Yeah, I guess. It’s definitely fancy, I’m gonna say that.” They chuckled. “God, I feel kinda out of place with all these people who look straight out of ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Archive Re: Group 5

    Prysm was doing just that. They were at the punch bar, trying to look for an entrance to cause some sort of chaos. Then, it noticed someone walking over. Great, ...

    Aug 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Same-} That definitely hurt. But Roman tried to show Virgil how to dance better.

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Ok, i see that you’ve set it up! Start whenever you’re ready :)

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Ehhh… I don’t really have a set name in mind yet- maybe we can just call it Group 5 for now?

    Aug 2, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 5 [OOC]

    Ok then, can you start? ^-^’

    Aug 2, 2021


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla