User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “M-Me neither..!” Janus slowly smiled. Emile charged over with his bat. “Get your hands of-“ He froze. “J-Janus-?!” Janus gasped. “Emile too??”

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman... wasn’t a huge fan of how messy the room was, but his excitement overtook that. Hello, Patton! I’ve come to say that the outfit for your wedding is finished!

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    Sol shook his head. "I don't know... I don't think there's any way I can do that... besides, like I said, they don't even want me back there..."

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    "It's fine... it wasn't your fault."

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus growled for a moment, before his eyes widened. He removed the cane. "...Remy..."

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman took Virgil by the hand, and they sunk down to where Patton was.

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    Sol nodded sadly.

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “...I told you that the dark imagination’s energy overtook me, right? Well... it turned me into a monster, at least for a few minutes.... it felt like I wasn’t in ...

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “...Probably..? It’ll be fine, Roman could take that over... besides, it’s not like they even want me back...”

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “Yeah... I was running away. I ran through a tunnel, and ended up in this universe.”

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “...W-We’re not the only ones here...” Emile trembled a bit. Then, Remy got yanked away by the neck by Janus’s cane. Emile gasped. “Rem-!!!”

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “Purpose, yes. And, yeah... it was nice.” Sol sighed softly.

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “The drive for Thomas to do something, his motivation.”

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “I represent Passion. I’m not sure how I got separated, though. I think it had something to do with that tunnel.”

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: Eagle Height

    “Yes! Exactly.”

    Dec 12, 2020


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson