-
Re: Reserved #2
(Oh yeah- forgot that. Sorry, Critic, but if the script calls for it, then so be it.)
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(I... guess..? I don’t know how I’d rewrite them, though...)
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Okay but why did that comment on me give me so much serotonin- thanks Critic-) (...Okay, listen, can we just- do what we want? We aren’t pro writers, or at ...
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Roman chuckles. I guess it’ll be fun to see how this plays out. (Okay, so no disrespect or anything, but does this seem a bit bland to you, or is ...
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Ohhhhh! Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. If you want to do that, then go for it.
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...I don’t see how that has to do with anything, but yes.
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Well... Roman thought for a moment. ...I guess maybe, if you can act believable...
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Mm... okay, it does sound funny, yes, but I don’t think Logan would fall for that. He’s the brain here, he’ll probably be able to tell if you lie. No ...
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
I already have a suit ready! It was very sparkly and fancy, perfect for a prince.
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
Sol nodded. too. I’m staying here.”
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Eagle Height
“That’s IMPOSSIBLE. And even if I could get rid of these monster features, so what? They’re not gonna forgive me for hurting Roman.”
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Oh! I’m pretty sure it’s at 7:00 PM. (That’s Central Time. You can make that, right?)
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Oh my god who let Patton be so adorable-) It’s no problem! And that looks perfect on you!
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Roman laughed and beamed. Nope! This is real! Virgil helped me with this one.
Dec 13, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Of course! Roman snapped his fingers, and he was holding the outfit. It seemed to sparkle in the light.
Dec 13, 2020
