User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Very well then... I now pronounce you two as husbands. You may kiss. Janus almost immediately goes in for a kiss. Quite a passionate one, too.

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    And do you, Remus Duke Sanders, take Janus to be your husband?

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know. I’ll keep that in mind.) Janus nearly teared up during the service. The two of them said their vows. Janus Gilbert ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yup! Patton’s all ready with the flowers. You got this, Remus. Good luck. The melody of ‘Here comes the bride’ started to play. Janus’s eyes widened as he saw Remus ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman squeezes his brother's hand. Hey hey, breathe. It's all gonna be okay. You don't need to spend so much time thinking about the what-if's. Just go with it, and ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Emile heard someone leave a room, and gasped when he saw him. "Patton??"

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus was standing at the alter. He felt a bit nervous. How could he not? He was about to marry Remus! He was just a mess of excitement and nervousness.

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, share them!!

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...So, uh... what now? We haven’t roleplayed in a while...

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, okay! That’s fine, I can just see it at the wedding. Andrea snaps her fingers, and she’s in some more comfortable clothes.

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Aaaaaa, thank you!!! I really like it. Ooh, can I see you in your suit now?? (Not me having both that goth dress and a cottagecore-ish dress-)

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Of course! Here... Andrea snaps her fingers, and she’s wearing the dress below.

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh my god, you’d look AMAZING in a suit! ...I actually already have a dress that I could wear. It’s all black, but don’t dark sides like that kind of ...

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Aw jeez- the wedding’s tonight, you nervous? Excited? I dunno??

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...I guess... Cameron and Andrea..? They haven’t really talked in a while...)

    Dec 13, 2020


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy