User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus takes off his glove and nods. Of course... I promise. I’ll protect him with my life if I have to.

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...I mean, um... I guess..? Why not.

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {hey}

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...H..Hello, your majesty... Janus explains his situation.

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Yeah, I think so... let’s just get this over with. (I actually don’t know what he means-)

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Um... how is this even gonna work..? Does King even know about you and me? Or about you getting married to Janus?

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Wait, are you actually..? Remus, babe, you don’t need to do that... I don’t really have to be royalty, it was just a thought. Hm? Yeah, Remus, what’s up?

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus nodded. I see... I guess that makes sense, then.

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I love you too, Rem, more than anything... you mean the absolute world to me, even more than being accepted or anything... you’re my everything. He pressed their foreheads together. ...

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    And you’re mine... Janus gave a laugh of joy. I can’t believe it!!

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Hey, yeah, none of that bad stuff is true! I’m glad you realized that. And hey, I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like they’re clingy!

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ohhhh! I didn’t know that, that’s pretty cool! And kinda lucky tbh-

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Wait- like, you mean you’ve been in three relationships, right?

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Me too... hopeless romantic squad, huh? Andrea smiles as she watches Remus and Janus.

    Dec 14, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus blushed and kissed back as well. He didn’t mind any of this for a second. Well, they’re certainly, um... passionate, about their kissing-

    Dec 14, 2020


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye