User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus and Logan both sighed. “Roman, you will need to focus if you’d like this show to be good. You cannot focus on mindless expressions.”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus blinked. Sure, the voice crack, but it had sounded decent before that! “...Autotune? Can we do that?”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus sighed heavily. “Not yet... Lo, start the track?” Logan was Roman’s stage manager.

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Ack, so sorry! Of course, I’ll try my best to remember. Sorry again.) Janus nodded and quickly grabbed Roman’s mic. “Here.” He handed it to him. “We’re starting with The ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus snickered. “Yep. Break’s up, c’mon.”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Unrelated but I just found out that my school’s going back to hybrid after winter break :() It was Janus. He had come to escort Roman. “Rehearsal‘s starting, c’mon.” He ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Idk how to start so can you xD

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh that actually popped up as the eyes emoji for me lol) I can take Janus?

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Roceit tho👀

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Of course, worst bit is, I can’t figure out who the bodyguard should be. What do you think?

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {What’s new}

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Mm... how about this: Roman is a famous singer called Royal. One of his bodyguards starts to fall for him.

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Ah, okay, so basically just a genderbent version..?}

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Of course! (Hngggh i can't unfortunately- copy paste??)

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Ooh, sounds interesting! Can you tell me about the oc(s) you plan on using?}

    Dec 15, 2020


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe