User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...Just saying that >=3D adds a mustache, for future use-) “Um... how about we go to one of those drive by movie theaters? Y’know, so fans don’t crowd you?”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (So our attendance thing was to name a holiday decoration, for any holiday. This kid says “A de•d corpse” as his decoration. That just reminded me of Remus-) Janus blinked, ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus bit his lower lip. He’d messed up. Of course he had. “...D-Do you want to go out with me..?”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus blushed. “I-I, um... I was wondering if you’d like to go out with me sometime..?”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus nodded, and taking a deep breath, he walked over to Roman. “Hey, Roman?”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Yesss, too bad we’ll probably never see it outside of roleplays :() Janus was practically buzzing with excitement. “I will, I will!!”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    It finally clicked. Janus got all excited. “Oh my gosh you’re right!!”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus pondered who that could be. He was almost about to figure it out, before Virgil called for him and he walked off with him. “What do you need?”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus slowly started clapping, and then Logan did. “That was amazing..!” “Yes, well done, Roman. Maybe we should work on producing that one.”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “...That works too, I suppose.” They watched him perform. Janus felt dazed, and happy, and was really just trying to process everything.

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus was just, overall, a blushing wreck. “...Alright...? If you’re gonna sing this at the show, I’ll need to get a track...”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus squeaked, looking at Roman, stunned. Holy frick. He, the bodyguard nobody, had just been kissed..! By Roman!! “I-I- um- I-“

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “Wh- I am not-!! Shut up...” Janus grumbled and looked away.

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “...Huh... wow.” “...Not a method I’d prefer, but I’m glad you’re performing well.”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    They were stunned. “...I believe that was your best performance of that song yet...!” Janus nodded, more than a little lovestruck.

    Dec 15, 2020


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown