User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ooh, maybe! I was planning on watching Kipo with him soon anyways... or we could go with whatever Erin or one of the others or something come up with.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yes!! ...What do we even do for that-

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh yeah, it is! ...Come to think of it, this is the first birthday out of this group that we- including us two- will be celebrating together, since we couldn’t ...

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Personality wise, I mean?}

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #3

    {Ah okay, well what are they like?}

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Of course! I’m always happy to help. I may not be able to give you the best advice, but you can always vent to me, okay? ...I /definitely/ don’t see ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Remus, don’t be rude. Cam, have you tried talking to the two you can interact with? Maybe you could ask them, if it’s not too personal, why they haven’t been ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Janus blushes and smiles.) (Awe, thank you, my duke~) (He looks at Cameron.) (Well, that’s what I thought, too, but then I got with Remus. And now we’re married! Point ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (How is everything? All is well, I hope?) (Oh quiet Cam, you’re already in relationships-)

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Alright, I’ll grab Janus...) (What do you- oh! Hello, darling~) Janus smiled and led Roman to his car. He got in the driver’s seat.

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus nodded. “Sounds good, I’ll wait by the exit.” (Roman or Janus?)

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “Oh? Well... I guess maybe... Lies?” (Roman writes/sings Thomas’s songs in this universe-)

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...I’ll keep them at bay-) “Yeah! I assume that one, then. I’ll leave you to rehearse.”

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus smiled. “Great!” He pulled out his phone and began looking for different drive in movies online. “...Ooh, they’re showing this good horror movie at one only 10 minutes from ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “Mm... 7:00? So you have enough free time after rehearsal?”

    Dec 15, 2020


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart