User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh yeah, I really am! I got this Snoopy plushie from Patton, Roman got me some Disney merch, I was given the Steven Universe End of an Era art book ...

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Do tell?}

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Well, I think so! Considering these events have technically already happened.)

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (I- I don’t think so..? I’m sorry, I just- I’m very low on inspiration...)

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I have like} {Genuinely no ideas}

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {It’s okay} {It’s Emile’s birthday yay}

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (I... genuinely don’t know-)

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile chuckled. The pair talked for a while.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I love you too, coffee cake. Emile giggles when he notices. Aww, your face is so red!

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I dunno! Maybe you just see me that way! Emile boops Erin on the nose when he refers to her.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh- Emile blushes and giggles. Well, if I get a kiss, then you get one too! He pecks Erin on the lips. I- that’s adorable-

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “...Patt... it’s us! Emile! And Remy!”

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh! Thank you, Erin!! Emile smiles as he takes the stuff. He takes a bite out of the donut.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Never mind. Also... happy birthday Emile!! Aw, thanks Dre! Emile has taken the day off of work for his birthday.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well, I mean, don't they do like, little celebrations for the birthday person every year? I think? I mean, it'd make total sense.

    Dec 16, 2020


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns