User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “that’s nice...” Janus closed his eyes, then opened them and shot up. “Wait, what?”

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah! He has good intentions, at least most of the time.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Virgil flinched and weakly tried to get out of Remus’s grasp. He was scared. Janus stirred. “...mm... baby..?”

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well, at least he’s trying to be nice..! I can at least say that. Emile manages to get off.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Oh. Um. I thought it was slime. Emile tries to get it off.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Aight let’s go} It was all a blur for Virgil. Being shoved down by a door before his mother’s footsteps faded away. He was bleeding and bruised, clearly exhausted.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Alright, me too. No triggers for me, except I really dislike heavy angst unless I know it’ll end well.}

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile studies it for a moment. ...I’m keeping it anyways! Could make for a cool decoration if I put it in a jar or something, looks kinda neat...

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Probably like, 6 or 7} {Also, could I just do a quick refresh on your triggers?}

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Anything else?}

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Imma make the child Virgil-}

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I can tell! And it turned out amazing! Emile holds the puppet close. Thanks again, Virgil, really.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Are you kidding me? Of course I do!! Emile has a bright, excited smile on his face.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile gasps with delight. Ohh, thank you Virgil!! I love it! He quickly hugs Virgil before taking the gift.

    Dec 16, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Ohh I like that- I feel like it’d be a bit less awkward if they were married though. Also dibs on being the kid-}

    Dec 16, 2020


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn