User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Oooh nice- alright ideas • Zombies • Nuclear • Parasite (I’ll explain if chosen) Annnnd that’s all I’ve got so far}

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {:D} {Uhhhh how aboutttt some sort of apocalypse AU?}

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {barely /hj} {yeah no I’m out of ideas- plus I got busy with school :/} {But in better news, I GOT A GOOD ROLE IN THE MUSICAL :D}

    Sep 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Castle [OOC]

    Ahhh of course!! Who’d you like to be?

    Aug 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Castle [OOC]

    Hey! If you clicked on this, you’re probably interested in joining, so thank you so much for that! Now, we’re gonna have 3 ghosts, and up to 5 humans who ...

    Aug 18, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Castle

    An ancient castle, abandoned since the 1600’s. These ruins may seem destroyed on the outside, but inside… well, let’s just say that you can’t always judge a book by its ...

    Aug 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Ehhh nothing, just familial issues} {Wanna continue?}

    Aug 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {me too} ——————————— I really can’t do this rn my sister is getting desperate and if we’re not home before midnight she’ll loose it and she already lost it and ...

    Aug 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    What do you mean by character template?

    Aug 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    Yup! Already made mine, any preferences if I make yours?

    Aug 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    That’s fair! I’m about to make a design on Picrew, would you like me to make one for you as well?

    Aug 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    Nuclear apocalypse it is! Alright, characters. I was thinking enemies (well former enemies, anyways) to lovers? Maybe make it gay if you’d like-

    Aug 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    Ohhhh, ok! Alright, I have a few ideas for apocalypse starters. A nuclear bomb, zombie apocalypse, some sort of monster corruption via bites… which would you prefer?

    Aug 5, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    Sure! DMing is like… leading the rp, right?

    Aug 4, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Group 4 [OOC]

    I really don’t care! Whatever you want ^-^

    Aug 4, 2021


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart