User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “That’s true, but... he has a family, doesn’t he..?” Janus and Remus had been wanting and trying to get a kid for so long. But they were unsuccessful.

    Dec 18, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    1. Um you are not dumb OR petty- 2. Not sure! Where should we go with the roleplay?

    Dec 18, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Sure} Janus sighed. “I dunno... we’ll have to take care of him until we can find his parents, I guess.”

    Dec 18, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Oof-} {But still! That’s so cool!! If I somehow end up getting a poster, it’ll be on Christmas lol}

    Dec 18, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {WHAT YOU GOT A POSTER AAAAAAAAA} {Which one? Can you show me??}

    Dec 18, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh yay! I won’t be able to respond till like 7:30 CST but yeah-

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    My pleasure.❤️

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Alright. Take as long as you need to, okay? And if you ever need to talk, I’ll be right there for you. :)

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, that’s okay. I understand completely. I really hope I don’t come off as clingy, but when do you think you’ll be back?

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus blushed. “N-No, you are..!”

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus tensed up, before relaxing and melting into the kiss.

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus hesitated, before quickly kissing Roman’s forehead.

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus smiled back. “Of course.” He wrapped an arm around Roman.

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus blushed slightly. “Yeah, that’s the thing with being famous... I know you’re much more than just Royal. It’s no problem, I really like the person you are when you’re ...

    Dec 17, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus frowned. “...You okay, Ro?”

    Dec 17, 2020


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White