-
Re: Reserved #2
That works! How about Janus showed kindness, and Virgil finds him? Also can I please be Patton-
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Janus whined and hugged his pillow.
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Yessss- Who’s who?
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Wait a second with the future and past deal- One is an immortal monster type creature. He finds out that the one person who showed him kindness di•d, so he ...
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Hmm... I’m not sure how that would really work. (Not me feeling bad for saying no twice so if you really wanna do this please let me know)
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Waaaait a second isn’t that just the plot of Sanders Sides-
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Mm... nah, I’d prefer not, if that’s okay.
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Janus whined. “Baby, come to bed...”
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Janus huffed softly and went to his and Remus’s room.
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Janus nodded. “Good idea. Let’s get him to the guest room.” {not sure whether I should say oof or lucky}
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“...Okay.” {currently in a great mood cuz it’s the last day, a half day, I’ve got my apple cider with me and we might be playing mafia}
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Well, not really. But I found a pretty long list on Instagram!
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
“But what if it wasn’t his family?” Remus was actually right.
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Well, our previous ending could count as an ending. So we could just go for another prompt.
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Bruh- why are you- Andrea sighs. ...You want me to go get him?
Dec 18, 2020
