-
Re: Reserved #1
Janus sighed. “Relax, you’re fine. I just don’t want you getting sick is all.”
Dec 19, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
Janus raised a brow. “...Kid, how come you’re eating candy so early in the morning?”
Dec 19, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Hi sorry, motivation go brrr} Janus got up and went to the guest room.
Dec 19, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Patton slowly nodded. His voice had been soft and raspy from disuse. He looked at Virgil. Would it scare him if he talked more..?
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Patton made a soft, shaky noise. He was trembling, and still seemed very terrified of the human, but he said, “...A-Are you okay..?”
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Patton’s eyes opened. His eyes darted up to the figure above. A human, with a kn•fe. He gasped, knowing from experience that he was in danger. He backed away.
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Patton froze. His heart started pounding. No. He wasn’t de•d! He couldn’t be... right..? “...J-Jan..? Janus- come on- w-wake up, please-“ He t•ared up and ran. Just- ran towards the ...
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
{hngggggggh I genuinely have a lump in my throat- why do I get emotionally attached to these characters-} Patton waited. And waited. He started to get more and more nervous. ...
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Patton smiled and hugged Janus back. “Good luck, Janus! Remember, your happy-pappy-Patton’s proud of you!”
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
“...” Someone choosing to stay with him, rather than leaving him. This was incredibly new to Patton. But he wasn’t against it. “...Well then... come with me, little brother.”
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Emile laughed. “I dunno!” he chirped. “But we’re here!”
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Patton t•ared up a bit himself. “I-I know you won’t... but your brother... your brother won’t let this happen. I’m sorry, Janus.”
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
{It’s okay!} And within a minute, they were all in a huge group hug.
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
“...Forget it.” Patton sighed as he turned away. “...Just... please... don’t hurt him.” He began to walk away.
Dec 18, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Emile smiled brightly, tearing up a bit himself. Janus grinned. “Get over here, Patt!!”
Dec 18, 2020
