User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Of course! Go for it! (Huh, that's weird, my script doesn't say what the gifts are...)

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Aw jeez... let's get you patched up, m'kay? And maybe let the cat back outside, it could have fleas or something..."

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Yay! Hopefully I manage to make it to at least one!) Janus shrugs. Half being dragged here, half on our own account.

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Unrelated, but that whole thing on Zoom was super fun! You think you’ll ever do another one?) Yep! Surprise! Even Janus and Remus are there.

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus walked out of the bedroom, and rushed over to Virgil. “Oh my gosh what happened?!”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus sat up. He went to go see what was happening.

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Plot twist: you are just Mus in disguise} Janus slowly blinked awake.

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I like how Mus just pops up in every roleplay-} Filler

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Sorry) Janus fell asleep.

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    The two of them sunk down, Andrea and Cameron following. They popped up in the living room, where there was a bit of a celebration set up, with presents and ...

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Really? Huh, that’s weird... well then, we can just act like that never happened!) Of course, my precious stormcloud... now, come with me! I need to show you something special.

    Dec 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Mm... it should be fine if the part about the party is just edited out. Considering you can still do that, I think.)

    Dec 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Wait a second hold up- looking in the script, he wasn’t supposed to know about the surprise party-)

    Dec 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, of course not, my apologies... I just, I’d never forget a day as important as this, I guess I wanted you to know that when you said that you ...

    Dec 19, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah! And I drew some art for you- I do that for everyone’s birthday- and I got you this MCR T-Shirt! Andrea hands the T-Shirt to Virgil. Virgil, you really ...

    Dec 19, 2020


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour