-
Re: Reserved #4
Emile chuckled. “Yeah!” The four of them caught up for a while, telling stories and such.
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
“...What? But- how..?”
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
"I dunno, he just does."
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
"...I'm a monster... I'm both feared and hated. People think I'm gonna hurt them... it sucks, but you get used to it..."
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
"...I mean, I guess... It's for my own protection, I can't really complain..."
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
"Oh, Virgil wants to keep it."
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Sure, pretty sure it was Cam's turn)
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
The celebration continued.
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
"Oh-... of course, Virge."
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
"...Fine." Janus proceeded to patch Virgil up.
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Roman blushed brightly and kissed back. Oh my god that is adorable-
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
"...Are you sure?"
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(ah okay) (Unrelated but I just think its so funny going into the Storybooks tab and seeing a tiny army of small dancing Remus's on the right of my screen-) ...
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
"...Mm... I don't know..."
Dec 20, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Wait those are the wedding dates right? Kinda confused tho cuz why would it be two days-)
Dec 20, 2020
