User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (So sorry I couldn’t make the Zoom, the code was invalid again and I kinda zoned out and forgot to tell you) “...Wow... that’s awful... well... maybe, if you wanted ...

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Well frick, I thought you’d have an idea. Oh well, I have an idea for Janus anyways}

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “Exactly!” Emile spoke, as Janus nodded. {Okay, should we switch over to the other 4? I don’t have any plans for them tho-}

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “You can’t have possibly tamed him in 5 minutes!!”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “It’s a wild rat, Remus! Even so, how would we even tame that thing?!”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “I know it isn’t, but it’s for our own protection!”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I just realized that this :> can either be a smiley face or a bird-} “It was infected!!”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Just checked it out} “Sorry, but it’s a rat!!”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “...Oh no, are you okay?? Did I say something wrong? I-I’m sorry-“

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “...Yeah. But it’s lonely. Scary, too.”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “...Really..? I didn’t even know there were any others..! Guess it doesn’t make much of a difference, then...”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “...Just- calm down-“

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Even so, the bite still gave you an infection. It was the smart thing to throw it out.”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “It bit you and got you sick for three days!!”

    Dec 20, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “For the last time, that was a feral rat-“

    Dec 20, 2020


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984