User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {What about 31? But plot twist, they hate each other, or one of them bullies the other}

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Ah, well I wouldn’t know what I’m doing so-}

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I barely know anything about Pokémon-}

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Aight bet}

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Oh lol} {You want me to share mine?}

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Oh wow- I just found mine on Instagram lol, they’re just a bunch of AU ideas but yeah}

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {...What if I told you I had a prompt list?}

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Sure? I just have no idea where to go with the story}

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Yeah}

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Patton just clung to Virgil for a while, at least until Virgil let go of him. He smiled genuinely.

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “Of course... us outcasts need to stick together.”

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Patton was a bit startled, but quickly hugged back. He practically melted at the touch, he hadn’t had a good, proper hug in 100 years.

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “No I won’t! Look at me-“ Patton cupped both of Virgil’s cheeks and made him look at him. ...He didn’t really have good boundaries of personal space. “I’ve been around ...

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “And I doubt you’d want to be with a monster! We’re both outcasts, Virgil...”

    Dec 21, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Bruh same- I keep asking my sister to play on the Wii with me but something always comes up}

    Dec 21, 2020


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical