User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “I-I’ll stay with you… and… sorry about all of this…”

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Roman eventually pulled away, panting and smiling. That smile soon faded, however. “Oh :!:, right- I-I think someone’s chasing me… I came here for safety, do you know where I ...

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “M-Me too- I- ohh, Virgil-“ Roman pulled Virgil into a kiss.

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Roman gripped the back of Virgil’s head, crying uncontrollably. “V- Virge- I- you’re here-“

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Roman stood there in shock, eyes welling up. He fell to his knees and wrapped Virgil in a tight hug.

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {OH MY GOSH-} Eventually, Roman found where Virgil was hiding. He whispered, “Listen, I-“ before freezing and recognizing him. “…Virgil?”

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Unfortunately for Virgil, Roman heard. He cursed under his breath. Of course someone else had to be here... wait. He could ask for help! And threaten them if they didn't ...

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Uhhh i'll take Ro, I have an idea} It was the middle of the night. A dark figure rushed inside a small base, not knowing who it belonged to. He ...

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Sure! Wait who’s taking who-}

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {alright which ship are we starting with}

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {ok anything else to clear up?}

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Oh no it’s okay! Uhhhh do Prinxiety and Moceit work for you?}

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Alright soooo- ships. Intrulogical, Roceit, Moxiety, Remile? Just to switch things up a bit? Or do you have ur own preferences-}

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Oooh wait yes- society’s probably fallen to ruin by now, humans tend to stay in rural areas that the aliens haven’t colonized, there was probably some sort of explosion too ...

    Sep 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Oooooh- wait how would that work?}

    Sep 1, 2021


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt