User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh- yep- they’re being controlled. Or at least Janus is. Calling it right here, right now. What are you talking about? Of course not, this is on my own account. ...

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Jealousy and Revenge..? Hate to break it to you, buddy, but we already made a peace deal with them. Breaking the deal results in consequences. So yeah, sorry.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Andrea raises a brow. Uh, hey..? What’re you doing here?

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (I don’t thi- oh wait, here it is! ...Ooh, something to do with Violence, Jealousy and Revenge... that should be interesting.)

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (I... guess?) (Okay, where’s the script..?)

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (hnggggh me too- what now-)

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Patton nodded. “...Y-Yes please...”

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Wait- maybe Remus could just be a family friend..? Cuz like- if Janus was like Patton’s little brother, and Virgil is related to Janus...) Patton nodded. “Yeah... let’s just say ...

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “Really..? ...Yeah, I found him in some alleyway... I think there was a... gunshot wound, in his head...” Patton shuddered.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “Yeah...? Did you know him??”

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Patton’s smile faded a bit. “...Yes... not too long ago, actually. I had a adoptive little brother, Janus.”

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    “Me too..!” Patton giggled happily. He just wanted to be near Virgil, already pretty emotionally attached to him.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {So am I lol, do you just want me to be it?}

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Exactly what I had in mind, could you be the bully? If not that’s fine}

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Aight bet, should they hate each other or have one of them as a bully?}

    Dec 22, 2020


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn