User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus lifts his finger, as if he’s about to speak, but can’t think of anything and puts his finger down. Revenge laughs a bit into the kiss.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Revenge beamed, kissing back almost immediately. They kissed for a little while. ...Would you cut it out with the PDA?-

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Revenge smiles. Oh, how could I forget? God, I was so energetic... I’d go and ask you everything. And I kept sneaking out to see you, cuz I was a ...

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Wait is Jealousy talking to Janus?)

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Revenge chuckles a bit at Jealousy’s comment. ...That’s true. Oh, oh, me too! ...Oh, why not.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...It’s a force of habit, we literally just did that whole act and managed to get Violence to believe it, of all people-

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Andrea giggles. Eeeee, I know I know I know!! He /totally/ doesn’t get like that sometimes, Andrea too. Don’t worry about it too much.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Pretty sure he’s just excited- Andrea’s happy-stimming.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. — Groucho Marx This one gives off such Janus vibes-) Mhm. Yeah, ...

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Revenge lets go of Andrea, to which she looks grateful for. Yep. Sorry to rain on your parade, but like... Ignorance, right? That’s me! Right. Like Ignorance said, we already ...

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yes sir... Revenge grabs onto Andrea, who immediately tries to squirm out of his grasp. Cam!!! Janus approaches Cameron. He raises his weapon... and attacks Violence instead.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...What does that even mea- oh :!:- Andrea quickly gets her arm canon and blasts Jealousy. Not too fatal of a blow, but enough to knock Jealousy away from Cameron.

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...What did we even do wrong?

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Sure. Whatever. But none of us want to fight. Can’t we just work something out?

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh come on, talk about overkill... why are you even attacking us? That happened so long ago! Just- get over it!

    Dec 22, 2020


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help