User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Oh, wowwww! I’m soooooo hurt!” Heavy sarcasm

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    “Or what? Hm? I’m only asking a question~.”

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus noticed Patton getting all nervous. He felt like he had to keep being mean to him. “Aww, are you scaaaared~? Gonna cry and call for mommy~?” he mocked.

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus sighed heavily, looking away and leaning against the wall.

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Alright} Janus rushed to the elevator. He managed to get in right before it closed. Oh. Great. Patton was in here. He HATED the guy. Or at least that’s what ...

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh imma just go straight- well never straight, but still- into the improv... *ahem* Well, why not? Because they said not to? Hm? Yeah, I don’t think so.

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Alright! ...What do we do-

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ooh, maybe! Like an improv scene or something?

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Ooh... impressive~. You may be better than I thought, actually. 99.8% is... oddly specific-

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Okay cool, anything else?}

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Oh right lol, maybe you can be Patton and I’ll be Janus?}

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Ello, anything else?}

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well, for acting, unless it’s improv, then you already know all the lines in advance, and exactly how everything’s gonna end. With lying, however, it’s not like that. A lot ...

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s nine years for me. And I’m getting better at that, I don’t have it completely down yet, though. Hmm... interesting. Well, being an actor is ...

    Dec 22, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    If you’d like. So... (I have no idea what to put for this scene so...) He proceeded to teach Cameron and Andrea some tips and tricks.

    Dec 22, 2020


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller