User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus winced in pain. He growled, lunging at Patton... and ending up pinning him against the wall.

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus just kept holding it out of Patton’s reach, forcing a laugh.

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus snatched the phone away.

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Hey sorry, dunno how to respond}

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ooh, okay, sounds fun! Wait who should say that-

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (There’s more of you?! ...Whatever, we can just find out about them later... let’s just rewind the script-)

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (I... think so..? If we just rewind in the script... wait, this wasn’t even in the script... at least not till now... Violence I told you not to mess with ...

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Oh, you gotta be kidding me... ...Anyways-

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Bahaha! Oh my god, it’s like someone’s watching us or something! Andrea looks... directly at us... :!:-

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Andrea bursts out laughing. Cam, none of us know what we’re doing-

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Of course. ...I have literally no idea how to describe it, so imma just- Janus proceeded to give them some context.

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Annd cut! Hmm... interesting. The plot was a bit overly vague, but that wasn’t too much of a bad thing necessarily. Giving people a sense of what you’re talking about ...

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...It’s them... I knew we should’ve gone home! I told you! C’mon-

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ugh, whatever. If I leave, whatever’s out there will get me- did you hear that..?

    Dec 23, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus sighed. He looked away.

    Dec 23, 2020


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights