User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Eh, it’s fine.) Andrea gives a little gasp. Oh my god I love it!! Wires are such a hassle, if I don’t see Virgil, tell him I said thank you!

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Hey, no problem! Oh- ooh, okay! Andrea opens the present. (Hey, Cam? What’s your side symbol thingy?)

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {...}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {How the frick am I supposed to do that-}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Sure!) It was a bit later, and everyone was gathered around, exchanging gifts and stuff. Andrea tapped Erin on the shoulder. Hey! Surprise, I was your secret Santa this year. ...

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Sure? But where do we go from here?}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {I’ll just go through with that idea lol} It was a few weeks after the reunion. Janus and Patton were out on a supply run. They had split up, yet ...

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {...Well then}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I- who the frick even drew that-}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {...What-}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah! ...What now- (What’s next in the script..?)

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah! I’m actually participating in one on YWS, and I’m excited for this one, too!

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {What the actual heck-} {...Remus and Janus would be the best ones}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Alright, yeah, thank you!

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {You fool} {I know about snitties} {You cannot fool me}

    Dec 24, 2020


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor