User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh? You did? Well, thank you. I appreciate it, even if it comes a little late. What book is it, may I ask?

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ohh, of course!! I’m glad you like it, Remus! Merry Christmas!

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Really..?? Emile’s eyes lit up. He felt relieved.

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Idk but Merry Christmas :)}

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Waitnonono- you’re not supposed to eat it please stop- Thankfully, Remus had stopped eating before he got to the actual gift. Okay, now look inside! It was a little octopus ...

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman smiles. Must be the whole Christmas spirit, heh. The two of them talk for a bit. When Remus walks away from Roman, Emile goes over to him. Remus! Hey! ...

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...Oh my goodness that’s so sweet. While we’re at it, merry Christmas, Sebastian.) I... Roman tightly hugs Remus back. Thank you... this means a lot. Merry Christmas to you, too.

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well, she enjoys it. So that’s good. Roman smiles. He feels a tap on his shoulder, and turns around to see his brother.

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah, of course! I’m definitely gonna be using these. See, what did I tell you, sunshine? Of course she loves it!

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {um anyways-}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Ikr-}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Oof, same here dude}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Sameee, I used to have a bunch of rp partners but now I only have like 3}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {um uh} {what are you asking for for Christmas}

    Dec 24, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh I’m pretty sure that was mine oop-) Oh okay! Andrea walks over. Virgil! Thank you so much for the gift!

    Dec 24, 2020


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken