User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...Violence I am on thin :!:ing ice with you-) Emile gasps. IloveitIloveitIloveit!!! Here, lemme just- He snaps his fingers, and he’s wearing the sweater.

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Ah, okay. If it never actually happens, then let’s cut out the semi-side bit, for less disappointment from Emile.)

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Patton wasn’t too far from the alleyway. Janus was muffling his cries, so no one would find him in his far-too vulnerable state. Well, maybe anyone who walked past, but ...

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Bruh- you’re so luckyyyyy I-}

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Yooo that’s awesome! I got a whole bunch of Hamilton stuff, a couple iTunes gift cards, and I even got a Sanders Sides shirt from my grandparents, even though it’s ...

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Hey, uh, I’m not so sure about this..? I have no idea why, but I feel like it’d be a bit... easier? If Emile stayed a figment? I really don’t ...

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh oh okay!! Emile giggles as he puts on the Santa hat. He opens the bag eagerly. (Oh gosh it’s the two puffballs- cuteness overload incoming-)

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh- Logan slowly and carefully hugs back. ...You’re welcome. I’m glad you like it.

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Logan walks up to Cam. Excuse me. I was in charge of giving you your gift this year. I believe I may have heard you were a fan of the ...

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman looks at the gift happily. I’ll take good care of this. Merry Christmas!

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman gasps. I. Love it!!! Thank you so much! He quickly hugs Cam. (Alright, here it is:)

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh that’s cool! I got a bunch of Hamilton stuff, a $50 Apple gift card, and a lot of clothes. I even got a Sanders Sides T-Shirt from my grandparents, ...

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    They just... made out a bit, Janus’s hands traveling down to Remus’s waist. (Merry Christmas, Cam! You do presents, right? What stuff did you get?)

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh- hello there, my love~ Janus looks up, and blushes at the sight. He looks back at Remus and smirks, kissing him deeply.

    Dec 25, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Really..? I’ve been intending to get that..! Thank you!

    Dec 25, 2020


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind