-
Re: Reserved #2
...Right. Thank you. Roman carefully hugs Remus back. Despite everything, he’s lucky to have a brother like him.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
But it hurts more when Thomas used to call you his hero! ...Not to make you feel upset or anything, but still-
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Not me getting ding-dong-ditched by my own dog just now-}
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #4
Janus poked his teary little eyes up at Patton. “P-Patt-“ He let out a shaky sob. He just wanted his Patton here with him, and for this pain and bleeding ...
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Roman sighs. Sure. Whatever. I just don’t like him myself. He literally called me evil! That’s a fair thing to be upset about.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
I’m fine. Just not very fond of that snake is all. ...He’s still salty about POF.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus feels a bit awkward. Um... Merry Christmas. He goes to walk away.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Mm, you’re right, he can’t be too far away. C’mon. Janus quickly goes up to Roman. Hey, thanks for the gift. Really.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Welp, that’s Remus for ya) Janus chuckles. ...Maybe. He grins a bit. When you see your brother again, tell him I said thank you, okay?
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...? Janus looks over at the box. ...One moment, please. He goes over and opens it.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
No, I believe that title belongs to you, my precious duke~
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Heh, thanks... Janus pulls away after a bit. God, you're amazing... ⬇ (hehe Flowey)
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Erin grins back. ...It’s Erin. And no problem.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Hey girl, I’m your secret Santa, sooo... here. Erin hands Virgil his gift. It’s a Paramore album. I hope you don’t already have this. ...You do like Paramore, right?
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Emile giggles. Yeah!! Thank you so much, Patton!! [i]From a distance, Logan secretly pines over how adorable his boyfriend is.[/color]
Dec 26, 2020
