User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “I think I’ll just go to yours.” Emile tried to get up, but once again, the pain in his side stopped him.

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile gulped. “I-I’d like to avoid killing people, if possible… besides, I can’t remember where they went. The last thing I remember before blacking out was one of them punching ...

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “…” Emile sighed. “…there were these two guys… they beat me up so they could rob me, I think… I’m pretty sure they were working for the aliens, that or ...

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile lay there, holding onto Remy until his tears came to a stop.

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Y-You saved me, didn’t you… th-thank you… you’re my hero…”

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “N-No, it’s- it’s me… oh my stars- Remy-“ Emile began sobbing happily into Remy’s chest. “Y-You’re here..! You’re really here… I-I thought- thought you- ohh, I’m s-so glad you’

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile whimpered and nodded, curling up against the person. …Wait a minute. Was that… He looked up at him, and gasped. “…R-Remy…?!”

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile awoke. He tensed up. “H-Huh-?!” He sat up quickly, which caused heavy pain in his side (where the bleeding had been coming from).

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Fortunately for Remy, the aliens had been distracted. They had simply been going about their day, chatting as usual. Just regular guys hanging out.

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Thanks to Remy’s actions, Emile’s wounds were able to be properly patched up. He twitched slightly. Not awake, but not dead, either.

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Things weren’t looking good for Emile. You see, a couple of thugs who were working for the aliens had just beat up and robbed the poor guy. He now lay ...

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Out of ideas, but I have an idea for Remile-}

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Pfft-} Roman exhaled. He still held tightly to Virgil though. In fact, the emo probably wouldn’t be able to get up.

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {Omggg-} But, despite the pursuer looked, they skipped over one vital location; the hiding spot. Soon after, they left the house. Roman waited for a minute or two, before whispering, ...

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Roman nodded, clinging to Virgil. Eventually, there was banging on the front door. The prince held his breath as footsteps echoed throughout the house.

    Sep 1, 2021


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain