-
Re: Reserved #1
{...} {bruh} {that’s the exact thing I just did in Reserved #2}
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{how would that work?}
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Eh, sure, I suppose you could see her that way.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Oh, that’s Andrea. She represents Ignorance, she’s one of the new sides.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{mmmmm} {what to do what to do what to do}
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Why? Because I love him..?
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
No, the green one, with the mustache. (after POF that low key kinda hurt-)
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Oh! His name is Remus, he’s half of creativity. I believe you met him one time, actually.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus smiled. Aw, I missed you too. And thank you.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Aw that’s cute}
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus’s eyes widened. Honesty..? It’s been so long...!! How have you been? (Hey, I feel like this color would be less bright)
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Ah. That makes sense. Let’s get some rest, then. Revenge gently kisses Jealousy’s forehead.
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Revenge smiles as he lays down next to Jealousy. I love you too, my dear. ...You’re acting different than normal, is there a reason for that or something?
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Annnnd Revenge’s heart pretty much melts. ...Awww, of course, love... Revenge picks Jealousy up and carries him up to his room. He doesn’t care that his boyfriend is acting out ...
Dec 26, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Aw, me too... *I give you a quick hug.*) Revenge raises a brow and chuckles as he walks over to Jealousy. Yes, blackbird?
Dec 26, 2020
