User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yoooo- oh my fricken god aaaaaa- Andrea’s blushing. She clamps her hand over her mouth, before doing a little happy stim. Oh my god I didn’t think anyone would actually ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    beep bloorp

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Hey :)

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {He said yes! I tagged you in the thing}

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Oh- Andrea blushes. She takes the flower. A-Aw, thank you, you too...

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh yeah, you can call me Dre for short. And I’m good, you?

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ooh, oka- oh hey, I’ve heard of you! I’m Andrea, aka Ignorance. Nice to meet you!

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    And now, we wait for Birb to get online

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Ah okay) Relax, Honesty. You’ll be fine. She’s not rude or anything.

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    @ILikeBirbs @meloncalling Alright here we go :)

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (um I think it should be clarified that Andrea’s a minor- unless Honesty is too, then in that case we’re good) (Also! Would you like to do a group roleplay ...

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Aight bet, when he’s back online I’ll tell him about it :)}

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {wait wait wait-} {what iffff we did a group roleplay with you, me, and one of my other friends?}

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    If you want, sure.

    Dec 26, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {oh wait} {were you ever in the Undertale fandom?}

    Dec 26, 2020


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury