User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman laughed. A bit! Figured it would help me out.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman smiled, wrapping his arms around Virgil protectively. Of course, my precious little stormcloud...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ah... I see. Well... it was only a dream. That won’t actually happen. Dreams aren’t real. It’s okay, it’s just a dream. (Hey, just a heads-up that Emile finally figured ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Aw, sweetie... it’s gonna be okay. If Janus and Remus’s wedding turned out okay, then so will ours.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh? You still nervous about it, stormie?

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    mm..? Roman blinked awake. They had been cuddling. wha’ about the wedding..?

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus chuckles softly. The moment reminds him of when he and Remus first started dating.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    You might. She doesn’t really try to play hard to get.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I /totally/ do, I'm a gay male. But, knowing Andrea, if you're nice to her and get her humor and stuff, she'll probably be fine with you.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Mm... yeah, that's good. Subtle, but not too subtle.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh..? Huh... good for you. ...You didn't come on too strong, right?

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Cam and Dre proceed to gush about the whole deal.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Ooooh- I kinda did a royalty thing with Birb but I still like the idea- Wait wait wait, if y’all are comfortable with it... Intruloceit?

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I dunno, guess it’s just the subtle insecurity ahaha- but still!! Aaaa!!!

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    ...Should we start coming up with ideas or-

    Dec 27, 2020


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright