User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I'm really bored with nothing to do so I'm just talking to you-}

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Kay then. Basically, Logan is upset about being ignored, so he goes to the dark sides, because maybe they'll listen to him. They all end up falling in love.

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Oof- Birb? You got any?

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Alright then. Now then, for the basic plot. I have an idea, but do y’all have ideas too?

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    And I think it’s obvious who Melon is. (Wait Melon, do you want me to use your real name for you or not? Also you guys both know my name ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Called it, of course you can

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Imma take that as a yes from both of you So, for characters. Can I have Logan?

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    It’s a teddy bear, with a little blue tie on it. ...That... is rather adorable, actually. (*unintelligible squealing noises*) (Oh! I just read ahead in the script and found a ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    They kiss for quite a while, Roman keeping Virgil close.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh quiet, emo, let me just shut up those bad thoughts- Roman kisses Virgil right on the lips.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman lifts Virgil’s chin lovingly. Virgil, you are far from a nobody! You’re everything to me, you’re so incredible, and hot, and beautiful...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman laughs and squeaks happily in delight at being smothered with kisses. He holds Virgil tightly, a huge smile on his face. Ohhhh I’m so lucky- I’m the luckiest prince ...

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman laughs. Hey- no no no, watch the hair, you fiend!!! That was a joke, and Virgil knows that.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    it working? In reality, it was because of three things: Boredom, wanting to impress Virgil, and it being practical for future battles.

    Dec 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman chuckles and smiles. I know, I know... I meant like- it might come in handy in the future, or something.

    Dec 27, 2020


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl