User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan grumbled, looking genuinely hurt. “...you’re just like your brother...” he muttered under his breath.

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “It’s me, what did you expect?”

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “...Hm... that could work... what about Bluntness?”

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Mm... I’m not sure if those would fit... Inconvenience?”

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Actually, I think something about... the ugly truth, per say. Knowing that everything is bad, despite not wanting to. It needs to be fit into one word, however...” {*frantically searches ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {hehe forbidden snacc} Logan shook his head. “I am not a spy. Question me all you’d like, but I came here on my own account. Now, I did not tell ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan tilted his head slightly, walking inside. “An interview..? Also, I do not wish to make impolite first impressions. However, it would not be beneficial for you to eat the ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan nodded. “No, you heard me right. I want. To be. A dark side.”

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan inhaled a bit at Janus’s seemingly disappointment. Did not even the dark sides want him around..? “...Greetings, Janus... um... the light sides have been ignoring me far too much ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {I mean maybe I could} Logan was tired of this. He was so tired of always getting ignored and pushed aside. No one seemed to listen to him. So maybe... ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Anyways who’s starting

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    :!: you thought-

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Ah- well okay then-

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus let out a shaky sob. He definitely needed some care, both physical and emotional.

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus whimpered, latching onto Patton needily. “I-It hurts, Patt- it h-hurts-“

    Dec 28, 2020


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell