-
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
“He’s alright... still unconscious, but I think he’ll be alright.” Logan was gently squeezing Remus’s hand out of nervousness.
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
(@meloncalling I really hope I’m not coming across as clingy or anything, I genuinely hope not. But this is a little reminder that I’d still like to do this too, ...
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
“ What?! ” Roman sounded nervous. “O-Oh my... just... keep me updated, m’kay? Please... make sure he’s safe.” Despite Remus being a dark side, Roman truly cared about him.
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
Logan inhaled sharply, fearing the worst. Roman?! He was bound to find out that he was a dark side! He might get hurt, physically and/or emotionally, or maybe dragged back ...
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{Logan and Janus could certainly munch on him~} {...i am so sorry for writing that} Logan was getting stressed. He just hoped Remus would be okay. "H-How can I help..?"
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
Logan had rushed along with Janus. “Oh no no no, Remus-“ He looked incredibly concerned. He quickly summoned a fire extinguisher and sprayed it all over the fire.
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
Logan blushed slightly. “Oh..?” He tried to stop smiling. Why couldn’t he stop smiling? Why did he feel this way? Why did he smell smoke? Wait-
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
“Oh... well. Thank you. It’s a pleasure to be here.” Logan felt- ha, felt- safe. Happy, even. He got up, and if you looked closely, you’d see something rare... a ...
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
Logan nodded. They could always decide his new purpose later. It wasn’t like they were running out of time.
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
Logan felt it too. He felt a... connection, to the two of them. He couldn’t understand why though, he wasn’t exactly the best with feelings. “...I’m not sure that would ...
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
“Yes, that would be physically impossible, we are all simply portions of who Thomas is.”
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
“...Well... I suppose if it is for scientific reasons...”
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
“Janus is still here, you know, he needs to be apart of this too...” {not me feeling bad for doing a lot of responses without Melon-}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
Logan flinched a bit, looking down at Remus. Huh. He almost smiled. That... that was new. “...We still need to figure out my purpose...”
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
“...” Well, that was new. He’d never heard Remus apologize before. “...It’s... alright.” {just watched Soul, amazing film 10/10}
Dec 29, 2020
