-
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
“He’s right here... he’s alright. I brought you to your room after you blacked out from the fire.”
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
“...Remus...?” Logan’s eyes seemed to light up a little. “Hey... are you feeling alright..?” He gave Remus’s hand a gentle squeeze, scooting closer to the other.
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{Kk}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{Anyways continue?}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{you’re fine, just try to remember}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{Brooooo congrats- however, friendly reminder not to use caps-}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{She has arrived-}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{this friggin icon man- slaying beasts or something in👏 a👏 skirt 👏}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
I-I am not cute. You, on the other hand, you are the cute one.
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{unrelated but I just now remembered to point out that I’m pretty sure this guy wears a friggin skirt- like, move aside sides, he did it first}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Logan huffed, blushing. ...Th-Thank you, I suppose. He hugs the Loagie bear.
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{Ikr hnggggh-}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
N-No- not intentionally- He was lying. Quiet.
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{p...premarital hand-holding/kisses😳}
Dec 29, 2020 -
Re: Reserved #2
Logan sighs. ...I find this to be beary- I-I mean, very- cute, really. So thank you, star. (Alright, so basically, Judex finds out about the dark imagination. He goes to ...
Dec 29, 2020
