User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Seriously? That’s great! Well done. Janus pats Honesty on the shoulder, smiling.

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan’s entire face went red. Was he overheating? “I-I- I, um, I-“ He was a stuttering mess, barely able to form words.

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus sniffled, shrugging and trying to hold in the blood. He probably needed to be taken home so all that blood could get patched up.

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Wow...! Nice work, Honesty, I’m proud of you. What did Andrea say?

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (eeeeee read that read that read that xfusdgkdhd-) Oh? Did you really? How so?

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan paused. Oh jeez, was he interrupting something? "...I will give you two some space." He got up, and went to leave.

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ( Omg omg omg omg omg Cam Cam Cam- did you see what happened at the very end of the call with me and Honesty?? )

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you smile today?

    I finally got my Secret Santa gift. And in a self insert roleplay I have with a friend, I got a (potential) boyfriend!

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {no thoughts, head empty, only snug Remus}

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {Aw see ya-} “Right.” Logan nodded. Should he be happy about that? Sad? He was confused.

    Dec 29, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {Oh relax you’re fine bro lol} Logan paused for a second when Janus said that. Of course, it was probably hypothetical, yet he couldn’t stop the feeling that occurred when ...

    Dec 29, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “...” Logan didn’t usually go for physical affection, since that was known to spark feelings. But he figured he could make an exception for Remus. He carefully wrapped his arms ...

    Dec 29, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Of course. I’m just happy you’re alright.”

    Dec 29, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Remus. You are not stupid. You just didn’t know that the fire would affect you badly is all. It was a simple little mistake. Everyone makes them, even I do ...

    Dec 29, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Shh shh, it’s alright... it wasn’t your fault.”

    Dec 29, 2020


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin