User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    S-So do you..! *ahem* Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Roman and Virgil. The ceremony continues.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan glanced at them, and decided to just try and calm down.

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman saw his lover, and he almost immediately relaxed and smiled, blushing a bit. He began to walk down the aisle. Oh- I forgot to mention, he was also wearing ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {Yes- also, it says, and I quote, “...but it is important to bundle up all our cold-blooded friends this time of year...” Does that mean Janus is canonically cold blooded??}

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {Ooh I never saw that one- I only have the Instagram photos lol}

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan huffed, genuinely finding Remus’s giggle adorable.

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {Eh that’s fine, you can always check on Instagram or Twitter later} Logan blushed even more upon being called darling. “I-I’m aware of that-“

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “I-I- I’m not certain..?” Logan was indeed fine, he was just extremely flustered. {ayo we got pics of Janus in his winter gear-}

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Bugging each other? He laughed, obviously joking. I’m just kidding.

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {pfft- okay but that makes total sense-}

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan squeaked. More kisses. More, more, more. He was stunned, even when Remus pulled away. He stumbled backwards. He was sweating, his heart was beating faster, he felt lightheaded. “...I-I ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Okay. Thank you, Remus. He hugs Remus tightly, taking a few deep breaths.

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Gah- ah, apologies, brother... I’m just a little nervous, I guess. Silly, I know, but still...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Sure! That would be a lot easier, actually.) Wedding day. Roman was pacing, feeling nervous. He was wearing a ball gown-like wedding dress (the one below, except in those frill ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan was internally screaming. More. More, more more. He wanted his lips against Janus’s again, or perhaps Remus’s. He felt confused and dazed, but also in perfect range for Remus ...

    Dec 30, 2020


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery